- 2 (6 ounce) packages frozen peas, thawed
- 1 pound cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar, or to taste
- Toss peas, bacon, raisins, Cheddar cheese, onion, and sunflower seeds together in a large bowl. Stir mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar together in a small bowl; drizzle over the salad and toss to coat.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
454.2 calories; protein 15.3g 31% DV; carbohydrates 22.1g 7% DV; fat 35g 54% DV; cholesterol 48.3mg 16% DV; sodium 649.7mg 26% DV.