- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 small Box Instant Lemon Pudding
- 1 1/2 Cups 7 Up
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp . Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp . Milk
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Spray 10-inch bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the cake ingredients.
- Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour batter into bundt pan.
- Bake for about 45-55 minutes (until inserted toothpick or fork comes out clean).
- Allow to cool completely, then remove from bundt pan.
- In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and lemon juice.
- Add milk slowly until you’ve reached desired consistency.
- Pour over cake.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”