These seared steak bites are cubes of sirloin steak cooked to perfection in a garlic butter sauce. An easy meal or party snack that’s ready in just minutes!
If you’ve got meat lovers in your life, you HAVE to try these garlic butter steak bites. They’re amazing simply eaten out of the pan with toothpicks, or serve them over mashed potatoes for a hearty dinner option.
Raise your hand if you love steak! These steak bites are a super fun way to get your meat fix, my kids ask for them constantly. Not to mention, steak and garlic butter are just a perfect combination, wouldn’t you agree?
HOW TO MAKE STEAK BITES WITH GARLIC BUTTER
This recipe uses sirloin steak cut into small pieces. I chose sirloin because it’s tender and flavorful, but it’s not super expensive. Other great choices would be tenderloin, rib eye, or New York strip steak. The steak pieces are cooked with olive oil, butter, garlic, salt, pepper and sprinkled with parsley. That’s it!
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons dried basil
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 lbs. flat iron or top sirloin steak, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 Place all ingredients, except steak, in a large ziplock baggie. Stir with a spoon to combine.
- 2 Drop steak pieces in and seal shut. Shake gently to coat steak entirely in marinade. Place bag in refrigerator to marinate for at least 3 hours or up to 24.
- 3 Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat skillet until it’s very hot. Remove steak pieces from marinade using a slotted spoon and place in hot skillet. Discard marinade. Cook steak according to your desired temperature. We like medium-well so I cooked ours for about 3 minutes.
- 4 Serve warm and enjoy!